May 5, 2016
Posted by: admin
When we do the Drone fly over of the area, these are the businesses and historic locations that will be identified and described …
- The historical plaque
- The Church and history
- The Cemetery and site of first church
- The first schools, the Catholic and Public…and history
- The Paul Belanger Park
- Le parc centenaire de 1967
- Chez Etienne…
- The 2 pubs and history
- The Post office locations
- The convent and nuns
- The new Path in the Park
- The log house of Paul Haslip and history
- The Bernadin Maure home on the 3d, first log home
- The Gagner Dance Hall
- King Grain and Pride
- The Amedee Emery home(new one) and Amedee and his mother
- The Dieudonne Gagner home and history.
- The site of the Denomme home
- The Pain Court Banks through the years.
- La Caisse Populaire, locations and history
- The 2 General Stores and history.
- L’Ecole secondaire de Pain Court. Ecole Ste Catherine and closure of rural schools
- The Pain Court Feed Mill
- TH Taylor
- The new Bouma subdivision
- La Croix de Cartier
- The historic Bell in front of church
- The Roszell Meat Shop and Cold Storage
- TWO gas stations in village.
- The Railroad near the Dover.
- “les p’tits chars”
- Ernie’s Welding (Ernest Bechard)
- The first presbytery (St Pierre home)
- Three generations of Painters (Thibodeau) and little retail outlet.
- Les poiriers des Jésuites 2016 event
- Maison de Napoléon Roy
- Les betteraves à sucre (Bélanger) et le train de betteraves